Thursday 27 December 2012

What I like about home educating

1.Because I like being with my Mum and Dad.                                                                                    
2. Because we get to choose what we want to learn.
3. Because our lessons are not that long.
4.we get to see are our friends more often.
5.Because I get to cuddle my Mum and Dad.
6.Because I like our house.
7.Because our house is better then a school
8.Because I like my dad is a artist.

And that is what I like about
home educating.     






:]




 


2 comments:

  1. hello elderflower it me blackberry
    i think i love home ed xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi blackberry I think I love
      home ed too
      love
      from
      elderflower
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

      Delete